Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Blog-derdash!

I suck. I know. I blame Father Time for only putting 24 hours in the day. 

To prevent this from happening again, I need help. My friend Lydia told me that her sister, Sarah, calls her to tell her to blog something, so I need someone (or someones) to do that for me. Just send me an email, or a text, telling me to give a little update on the beanette. Tell me that you miss seeing those big blue eyes and want to know what her latest trick is. It'll be like an accountablitly partner. So next time you pull up this old blog to see what's new and there is nothing there, instead of wallowing in your sorrow, tell me to get on it!

She is changing so fast and getting so big (hello, 6 months!!!). It kills me that I have let the blog slip. As dear Lydia said, I want to remember these days because they will never happen again. I won't remember the few extra minutes of sleep I lose to save those memories.

3 comments:

  1. please keep posting. i especially love your photos. we have that same outfit for my daughter -- so cute! and your daughter's eyes are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! A Leigh post!

    Seriously though, you really should blog more often...if just to give me something entertaining to read;)The scrapbook created for Ellie will just be an added bonus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful picture of your little one! Us August mommas just blogged a 'day in the life.' You could try that!? It's neat to see what other mom's do with their day. Here's ours: http://babybabycinti.blogspot.com/2012/01/day-in-life.html

    In fact - it's a bit boring but still love that we could write it all down.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?