Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Nursery Floor is Missing!

Call the cops because someone stole the baby's floor!


Ok, so maybe I know where the floor is. Right now, it's in a pile in our driveway. My darling husband and conspirators (aka: friends) are currently installing wood flooring in all the carpeted areas of our house, including the nursery. Our previous carpet was old and torn up and not suitable for the cats, let alone a baby, to lay on. I will, of course, post an update when the new floors are in and the furniture has returned from the yard.

One nursery update that remains while the floor is MIA are these shelves we hung last weekend.


We bought a couple of pictures from Etsy and I made the framed E, tossed in a couple stuffed animals and, ta da! Cute shelves!

Yesterday also marks the beginning of my 34th week, for which I have a photo to mark the occasion. I'm feeling pretty good overall other than the typical aches and pains. Sleeping could be better, but it could be worse too.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that the best part of the nursery is the indifferent octopus on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?