Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Big Announcement!

FYI: This isn't really news to some of you. Sorry about that.


So why have I been so busy that I can barely keep up with the blog lately??? This is the reason:


I started my own photography company, Fresh Light Photography, and I am already getting myself pretty dang busy. Woohoo!  Between my full-time job, Ellie, photo sessions, and picture editing, I'm going crazy, but its a good kind of crazy. My hope is to build my business enough over the next year, that by the time that James finishes his masters, I can stay home with my little girl. That would be awesome!

So, if you are in the market for family portraits, have a baby on the way, or want to document your growing kiddo, give me a hollar. I am doing a great introductory special. You can get all the details on my (other) blog, freshlightphotography.blogspot.com.

Also, Like me on Facebook. It makes me feel special.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on your new photography company! I've always been struck by the quality of your photos on this blog, so it makes perfect sense to try to go pro. Best of luck building it to the point where you can stay home with Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Congratulations! I always love your pictures. I still haven't gotten my new lens yet (I asked for one for my birthday) but am thankful for your recommendation. Wish I lived closer to take advantage of your skills.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?