March was such a busy month for us!!!
Things we did in March:
1. Found out we are expecting a girl!
2. Went to the Houston Rodeo!
3. Made many hair bows for our little girl!
4. Took a cruise to Mexico, Belize, and Honduras!
5. Had brother-in-law Steve come for a visit!
6. Leigh was nominated for teacher of the year!
7. Picked out nursery bedding!
8. Went cloth diaper shopping!
9. Bought our crib!
10. Planted all our spring and summer veggies!
11. Fixed up our front flower beds!
12. Started our birthing classes.
I'm sure there are about a million other things that I forgot too, but you get the idea. Basically, we've been busy, so I apologize for the lack of updates. I'll be writing some posts in the next week or two to expand on some of those we did.