Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Nursery Crafting

This past weekend, I spent my time crafting up some things for the Beanette. I made a little birdy mobile styled after one I was lusting for on Etsy that cost $150. My cost? Just under 10 clams. I just had to buy an embroidery hoop, beads, and string. I had everything else on hand. The fabric was a mess-up of the fabric I ordered from Spoonflower. They reprinted and reshipped the right stuff, but I figured I shouldn't just waste the mistake. Here is what I came up with:



Then I started work on the crib skirt. It was remarkably easy. I basically just hemmed around a giant piece of fabric then attached it to the mattress frame with velcro. Easy-peasy!


Next up is the crib bumpers. I got all the pieces cut last night, but its going to be next week before I have a chance to do any more work to it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts?