Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Full Term.

Well ladies and gentlemen, the time has come. This baby is officially cooked. Its seems, however, that she did not get the memo though. I even typed it out in case she can't read my handwriting.

To: Baby E
From: Your Mommy
Subject: Departure Date

Please be advised that your last date of departure from the womb without penalty is July 24. After this time, you will find that I will become increasingly cranky and possibly yell at you. Our contract states a 40 week occupancy. Failure to leave the premises within 2 weeks of this date will result in your forceful eviction. It will not be pleasant for either one of us, so I encourage you to make your final departure arrangements and be on your way.


But as I said, she must not have read it because Monday has come and gone and she is still crammed in there. I swear she has doubled in size and grown 4 additional legs in the last week too. There is no way a small, normal baby could cause this much discomfort.

I took what I hope to be the last of the weekly/more like monthly belly pictures. I decided to wear the same thing I wore for my 20 week picture to get a good comparison of how much the beanette has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts?