Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ellie's First Boyfriend

No question about it: Ellie has a boyfriend. She is absolutely crazy about him too. She just lights up when she sees him and babbles on and on. Sometimes I catch her stealing little kisses while they are snuggled up together. I know she might be little too young to be setting her sights on just one guy right now, but it's ok, because her boyfriend is also her daddy.


I am a firm believer that every little girl's first boyfriend should be her daddy.


Daddy will always be the first man to love her.


He will set the standard on how she will expect to be treated by all other important men in her life.


He will show her what unconditional love looks like.


He will be right there for her anytime and anyway she needs him.


And all other men that enter her life years down the road will always have to live up to him.


Good thing Ellie's first boyfriend is a catch. And I would know.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! Beautiful photos, too. :) Your little girl is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post has me all teary eyed...I'm sure its the hormones! Our baby girl is due in March and I can't wait to watch her fall in love with her daddy!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?